Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello again!

Hi my dear pandas!(Hih,I sound Kamaria)Today I found boyfrend,bubblegum250,(greetings you if you reed this!)Here's picture of him:
He is very funny guy!

Do you like my blog?Do you like my English language?Tell it in comments!Who is fin?If you can speak finnish,tell it for me!I want find more fin pandas!Tell what you want more to my blog.If you are blogger,send comment for me.I follow you,and if you want,you can follow me!But now:
See you soon in Panfu!
Bye!


P.S.My other boyfrends,dont be hurt,I have many boyfrends and I search allways more!

7 comments:

  1. Ookko suomalainen?
    Silt se nimittäin vaikuttaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olisikko englaniin blogini lukija? Sen osote on:
    http://nanoenglis.blogspot.com/
    Ja se löytyy englaniin panfun blogin blogi luettelosta nimeltä:Nanoenglis

    ReplyDelete
  3. oletko suomalainen??? Mulla on Suomen Panfussa blogi! Voi että kun eksyin tänne sun blogiin!
    Ihan mahtavaa! Voisitko olla mun lukija siel? Olen enkun panfussa Vappu nimisellä Pandalla ja suomes Tillervolla.

    kiitos jos oot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOI kaikki miten menee, minulla menee hyvin! kuulin tästä sinun blogista Tillervolta, MINULLA on täällä enkun panfussa panda nimeltä Jenzka-fi, toivon että tapaan jonkun teistä
    T: jenzka-fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! lol more than oen boyfreind! i havent even got ONE! =D by the way my blog is http://x4anonymous.blogspot.com/ (random name but oh well)

    ReplyDelete